This is the Eterna Lighting BLEDPIRBK, a 7W LED Bulkhead with 120° PIR. It is an excellent energy efficient LED alternative to the traditional bulkheads, and it comes with a PIR integrated. In order to achieve the best results for the operation of this PIR bulkhead, it is recommended that
- It would not be mounted on surfaces that have vibration
- Ideal height is: 1.8m to 2.5m (6-8 ft) above the area to be scanned
- Don't aim the sensor towards the sun, and avoid positioning it adjacent to a bright light source
- To avoid nuisance fals triggering it's best to direct the sensor away from trees, shrubs, reflective surfaces like smooth white walls, swimming pools, or heat surfaces (such as boiler flues).
7W LED Bulkhead with PIR - Features
- PIR specifications: 120deg detection area, -20deg C - 45 deg C temp. range, max. 8m detection range, 5s-5mins time adjustable, 20-2000lux adjustable.
- IP Rating: IP44 rated
- Lamp used: 7W 500lm 3100K CRI >=80 180cd (lamp included, non-replaceable)
- Lamp life: 35,000 hours
- A+ Rated
- Mains voltage fitting: 240V
- Number of switching cycles before premature lamp failure: >=15.000
- Warm-up time up to 60 % of the full light output: instant full light
- Dimmable: non-dimmable LED light
- LED strip dimensions: 130mm length, 35mm width.
- Nominal beam angle: 120 degree
- Tough polycarbonate construction
- Time on adjustment 5 secs - 5 mins
- Lux level adjustments
- 8 metre detection range
- 120° detection angle
- Not suitable for accent lighting
- Dimensions: 115mm width, 110mm projection, 265mm height.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.