Mechanical Daily Immersion Timer control for 16A Immersion Heaters, Towel Rails, and Lighting
This is the Luceco TMIHMEC-MP mechanical daily immersion timer - a time control for up to 16A hardwired appliances. It is ideal for controlling such applications as immersion heaters, towel rails, and lighting. It is a general purpose timer offering complete control. It has manual override and power indicator.
Mechanical 24h Immersion Timer - Features
- It is a general purpose timer to offer complete control
- This timer is ideal for immersion heaters, towel rails and lighting
- It has integrated clock face for easy time setting
- The red pins offer mechanical timer control in 15 minute intervals
- It offers 24 hour control
- Cable grip
- The red LED activates when the timer is receiving power
- It has manual override
- It has two fixing points
- It is easy to install, complete with instructions
- Dimensions: Height 124mm x Width 73.5mm x Depth 40mm
Mechanical Immersion Timer - Specs
- Standard(s): This product is certified to applicable British safety standards EN60730-2-7
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Rating: 16(2)A 240V~, 50Hz
- Operating Time: Continuous
- Maximum Load: 16(2)A, 3840 Watts (2AX Inductive Load)
- Terminal Capacity: 1.5mm² – 2.5mm² Flexible Cable
- Time Period: 24 Hours
- Pollution Degree: 2
- Power ON Light: Yes
- Rated Impulse Voltage: 4 kV
- Temperature of Ball Pressure Test: Category D
Luceco TMIHMEC-MP - Operating Instructions
- Push down the red segments on the timer face corresponding to the operating time needed. One segment is equal to 15 minutes.
- Turn the central clock face so that it is the current time or rotate the outer disk clockwise so that the solid black arrow points to the current time.
- To activate the timer function, ensure that the switch on the side is in the centre and so indicating the timer symbol
- For manual override, to switch on the heater, move the switch to the up position so that it indicates the ON symbol (I)
- The LED indicator will illuminate to show that power is being supplied to the connected equipment.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.