This is a eight zone conventional fire alarm panel excluding batteries. The SMS FP585 75585-08NMB panel complies fully with the European standard EN54 Parts 2 & 4 and can be used on installations meeting BS 5839: Part 1.
Each panel contains its own integral power supply and battery support for up to two alarm sounder circuits, two auxiliary relay contacts, a zone disablement facility and a one man test and commission facility, all simplifying system design, installation and commissioning.
This 8 Zone Conventional Fire Panel complies fully with the European Standard EN54 parts 2 & 4 and can be used on installations meeting BS5839-1.
- 75585-08NMB SMS 8 Zone Conventional Control Panel
- Number of Zones: 8
- Maximum Load Per Zone: 3mA
- Number of Sounder Circuits: 8
- Maximum Sounder Circuit Load: 0.5A per circuit (Total Load Not To Exceed 1A)
- Batteries (Not Included): 2 x 12V 2.8Ah
- Battery Standby (Using Above Specified Batteries): 72 Hours plus 0.5 Hours Alarm Load
- Aux Relay Contacts: 1 N/O and 1 N/C Pair, 1A at 24V
- Approx Weight (With Batteries): 6.2Kg
- Relevant Standard: EN54 Parts 2 and 4
- Approvals: LPCB Approved to EN54 Parts 2 and 4
- Cable Entry: 13 Top and 13 Rear
- Cable Type: BS 6387, 2 Core, min 1.5mm Square CSA
- Class Change Facility: Via Normally Open Push Button Switch Located No More Than 100m From Panel
- Temperature: Indoor 0 - 40 Degrees Celsius
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.