Aico Ei3000MRF SmartLINK Module for Wireless Interconnection SmartLINK and Data Extraction for Aico 3000
This is the Aico Ei3000MRF SmartLINK Module which allows for wireless interconnection and data extraction. You can simply plug in to any Aico 3000 Series alarms.
Aico Ei3000MRF SmartLINK Module - Description
- This is an optional add-on SmartLINK module for the Aico 3000 series of alarms to enable wireless interconnection with up to 12 SmartLINK and RadioLINK+ alarms and devices. It also facilitates a hybrid communication of hardwired and wireless connections.
- Installation: you can simply plug the module into the designated slot in the back of the alarm head; the antenna is fully enclosed within the alarm leaving no external parts on show. When the alarm is powered up, the RF LED on the side of the alarm will flash red, blue, and green to indicate that the module has been fitted correctly.
- This Aico Ei3000MRF is a short range device using a transceiver to transmit, receive and repeat the RadioLINK RF protocol. This ensures a robust “mesh” of RF signals and reliable paths of communication.
- House Coding: this feature confines the RF communication to designated RF devices only, thus avoiding an inadvertent activation of the neighbouring alarm RF systems.
- Remote Alarm Learn: this feature allows the installer to re-activate the entire RF system House Coding from just one device; additional devices can be added and house-coded accordingly.
- Functions: when the Ei3000MRF is plugged in, you get wireless interconnection, data extraction and real-time notifications of alarm activations and events via the SmartLINK Gateway (Ei1000G) and Portal.
Aico Ei3000MRF SmartLINK Module - Technical
- Supply Voltage: Powered from Alarm
- RF Frequency: 868MHz band (1% duty cycle)
- RF Power: +10dBm
- RF Protocol: Proprietary RF Protocol using multi-path, multi-repeater mesh architecture
- RF Range: >100 metres in free air, 30 metres in standard property
- RF Visual Indicator: Blue light flashes continuously for 0.5 to 3.5 seconds while transmitting RF signal
- System Size: Up to 12 RF devices
- Indicator LED’s: 3 colour LED: Blue, Green and Red
- Data Monitoring: Via Ei1000G Gateway
- Data Download: Via EiUSB1
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Humidity Range: 15% to 95% relative humidity
- Plastic Material: UL 94 V0 flame retardant
- Dimensions – Product: 80mm x 18mm x 16mm
- Dimensions – Boxed: 120mm x 110mm x 35mm
- Weight: 10g (product only), 62g (boxed)
- Guarantee: 5 years
- Approvals: RF performance to EN 300 220-1 in accordance with EN 300 220-2, EMC performance to EN 301 489-1 in accordance with EN 301 489-3
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.