Aico MCP401RC Manual Call Point Hardwired Surface Mounted with Interlink Feature
This is a manual call point for use with the Aico Ei140 and Ei160RC series of smoke alarms and the Aico Ei2110 multi-sensor alarm. This is not a traditional break glass unit but a resettable trip switch that requires a key to reset.
Manual Call Point Surface Mount for use with Ei2110 Multi-Sensor, Ei160RC, Ei150 and Ei140 Series Alarms
Aico MCP401RC manual call point
- Surface mounted call point from Aico
- Interlinks with EI140, EI160RC smoke and heat alarms and Modfire System
- Supplied complete with surface mount box.
- Manual Call Point Surface Mount for use with all Ei mains powered alarms
- Mains powered with built-in 10 year+ rechargeable lithium cell back-up
- Non-breakable operating element with reset key
- For use with Ei2110 Multi-Sensor, Ei160RC and Ei140 Series alarms
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.