IP20 Fire Rated Fixed Round GU10 Brass Downlight with Ultra-slim Bezel and Twistlock Lamp max. 50W
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is an IP20 rated Compact Fire Rated downlight in brass using 1 x max. 50W GU10 lamp (not included, it can take LED lamp) ideal for shallow ceiling voids.
- It is suitable for standard GU10 LED or halogen lamps retrofit.
- The protective polycarbonate spring clip covers for ceiling protection and ease of installation.
- A dedicated forward heat lamp is NOT required.
- The extra large terminals for fast loop-in, loop-out wiring.
- Twistlock lamp retaining ring for ease of lamp replacement.
- Ultra-slim bezel profile in brass.
- Compact Fire Rated downlight for shallow ceiling voids.
- Part of the Ansell Lighting iCage Mini Downlights range.
- Lamp used: 1 x max. 50W GU10 lamp, not included; it can take a LED lamp. The light bulb needs to be ordered separately.
- CE Mark.
- Dimensions: 94mm height / depth, 90mm diameter. Cutout: 76mm
Note: Suitable for Dichroic or Aluminium Reflector lamps.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.