Minima Round IP65 Fire Rated Fixed LED Downlight in Matt White 6.1W 588lm 2700K Dimmable, Astro 1249023
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 1249023 - the Minima Round IP65 Fire-Rated LED, a non-tilting recessed fitting with an IP rating of IP65, in matt white finish, complete with a 6.1W LED lamp, 2700K warm white light 588lm.
Ideal to be mounted on the ceiling to shed light down, this is a fire rated recessed fitting which can also be installed in the bathroom, being rated at IP65 (suitable for bathroom lighting and shower lighting).
Minima Round IP65 White Fire Rated LED Fixed Downlight - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Minima range of LED ceiling recessed light fittings.
- SKU: 1249023
- Fire rating: fire rated up to 90 minutes BS476 part 21.
- Finish: matt white.
- Weight: 0.522kg.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, it can be used in bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3.
- Lamp used: integral COB LED lamp 6.1W 2700K warm white 525.58lm with CRI of 90
- Average lifespan: >90.000h
- Supply: 220-240V 50Hz, LED driver included, 180mA output current.
- Dimming: phase dimming - leading and trailing edge - and 1-10V
- Cable length: 1000mm
- Class III electrical rated - CE Mark.
- Dimensions: 95mm diameter, 92mm depth.
- Cutout: 86mm cutout diameter. Recess depth: 100mm.
- Ideal for ceiling mounting only.
Model: Minima IP65 Fire Rated Round Fixed LED Downlight in Matt White (Astro Lighting 1249023).
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.