1.2Ah 12V Rechargeable Sealed Battery with Quick Connect, Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the YUASA Y1.2-12, a 1.2Ah 12V Rechargeable Valve Regulated Lead Acid Battery with Quick Connect.
- Nominal voltage: 12V
- 20-hr rate Capacity to 1.75VPC at 20°C: 1.2Ah
- 10-hr rate Capacity to 1.75VPC at 20°C: 1.11Ah
- Dimensions: 97mm length, 48mm width, height 52mm, height over terminals 58mm
- Mass (typical): 0.57kg
- FASTON (Quickfit / release): 4.75mm
- Case material: ABS
- Float charge voltage at 20°C: 13.65V (±1%), 2.275 (±1%) V/cell
- Float Charge voltage temperature correction factor (for variations from the standard 20°C): -3mV/cell/°C
- It is a maintenance-free rechargeable sealed lead acid batteries
- It is great for use in alarm systems, emergency lighting and many other applications
- Max. discharge current: 1min 12A
- Installation: Can be installed and operated in any orientation except permanently inverted
- Handles: Batteries must not be suspended by their handles (where fitted)
- Vent Valves: Each cell is fitted with a low pressure release valve to allow gasses to escape and then reseal.
- Gas release: VRLA Batteries release hydrogen gas which can form explosive mixtures in air. Do not place inside a sealed container
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.