1 and 2 Way Wireless Pet Immune Motion Detector for SecuPlace Intruder Alarms Kit
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Risco EL-5845PI Wireless Pet Immune Motion Detector 45kg for SecuPlace Intruder Alarms Kit.
The Electronics Line Wireless 1 & 2 Way PIR /PET protects both the iConnectTM and the CommPactTM systems with advanced Passive Infrared (PIR) intrusion-detection capabilities by sensing motion in the protected zone – even in total darkness.
It offers a choice of selectable 1-way or 2-way RF communication. This PIR is powered by two long-life Lithium batteries and includes a "sleep" feature that ignores events during disarming – for battery power-conservation, and for user privacy. This pet-friendly design PIR enables a pet (up to 45 kg. / 99 lbs.) to roam freely without triggering an alarm.
It is easy to install - it has a built-in bracket which enables either wall or corner mounting for optimal detection coverage.
SecuPlace Pet Immune PIR - Technical Specifications
- Model: EL5845PI
- Frequencies: 868 MHz, 433 MHz
- Dimensions (L x W x D): 120 mm x 65 mm x 35 mm (4.7 in x 2.6 in x 1.8 in)
- Installation height (PIR only): 3 m (9.8 ft.)
- Wide angle detection coverage(PIR only): 15 m (49 ft)
- Wide angle detection coverage(PIR with PET): 12 m (39 ft)
- Night-vision IR motion detection
- Pet Immunity technology, for animals up to 45 kg (99 lbs)
- Supervised transmission: 0—255 minutes
- PIR sensitivity: low, high
- Alarm delay: 1—30 minutes
- Digital Adaptive Temperature Compensation
- Two CR123 3V Lithium batteries
- Operating temperature: -10—55°C (14—131°F)
- Storage temperature: -20—60°C (-4—140°F)
- Sleep mode during disarming for battery conservation
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.