Asec 750mA regulated 13A DC output powerpack
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Cost effective range of power supplies ideal for us in Intruder, access control and general PSU applications. A regulated 13.8V dc output supplying continuous full rated current to load and up to an additional 0.5A for trickle charging a standby battery.
- Continuous full rated current to load
- Additional 0.5A to charge standby battery
- Load output features full electronic short circuit protection under mains operation.
- Mains transient protection circuit
- Front tamper circuit.
- Mains present and Fault indicator LEDs.
- Voltage: 230V ac
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Voltage: 13.6 - 14.0 Vdc on mains power; 10.5 - 12.3 Vdc on battery standby.
- Ripple: 50mV pl - pk max at 230V; 600mV pk - pk max at 230V.
- Overload: electronic shutdown until overload / short circuit removed.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.