Informa Speech Security Dialer Keypad Unit for Alarm Systems - Features
- Up to three telephone numbers can be designated and memorized by the Informa.
- Unique, easy to use “Follow me” telephone number that can be programmed by the end user. The Follow me feature is designed to be used by customers who move from one location to another, or go away on holiday.
- With “Bells Only” panels such as Optima, the Informa may be used as a single-channel dialler triggered from the bell output.
- One location message of 11s and three alarm messages of three seconds each give enough time to record comprehensive messages.
- Recorded messages and telephone numbers are stored in non-volatile memory so not lost at power loss. • The playback volume can be adjusted to four different levels.
- Three trigger inputs, programmable as active high or low, linked to phone numbers or alarm messages.
- This Honeywell Informa can perform a test call, in order to check that the telephone numbers have been set up correctly.
- It comes supplied with telephone lead for easy installation.
- The last triggered input is logged in the memory and can be viewed.
- It can be used as a standalone unit.
Security Dialer Keypad Unit for Alarm Systems - Specs
- It has 3 trigger inputs programmable as active high or low
- There is a trigger inhibit for use with bells only alarm systems
- Dialling Method: DTMF (tone)
- You can have/set up 3 phone numbers + Follow me phone number
- There are One Location message and three alarm messages
- You can have a 20 seconds message recording
- It comes with an adjustable playback volume
- Dimensions: 115mm height x 148mm width x 32mm depth
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.