30W IP65 Black Slim CCT LED Floodlight with Tri-Colour Selectable and Adjustable PIR, ALL-LED AFL030/CCT/PIR Hunter LED Flood with PIR
This is the ALL-LED AFL030/CCT/PIR, a 30W CCT LED flood light and Adjustable PIR with a rating of IP65 (ideal for outdoor), complete with easy-to-install angled bracket, prismatic toughened glass, manual override, and tri-colour selectable (select between 3000K, 4000K and 6000K).
30W CCT Black LED Flood light with PIR - Features
- It comes with an Easy-Install Angled Bracket
- It has Tri-Colour Selectable (3000K, 4000K, and 6000K)
- It has a Slimline Diecast Aluminium Construction
- It comes with a 360 Degrees Swivel Bracket
- It features a Prismatic Toughened Glass
- It has Push Terminals for Effortless Install
- It comes with a Built-in Junction Box
- Fully adjustable PIR incorporated.
- Active occupancy monitoring sensor
- Complete with Manual Overide
All-LED AFL030/CCT/PIR 30W Black CCT LED Floodlight with PIR - Specs
- Product Code: it is the All-LED AFL030/CCT/PIR
- Rated Power: 30W
- Housing Colour: Textured Black
- Operating Voltage: 220-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- CRI: >80
- PF: >0.9
- Beam Angle: 120°
- Lifetime to LM70: <30,000 hr
- Operating Temperature: -25°C ~ +40°C
- SDCM: <6
- Starting Time: 0.5s
- Ingress Protection: IP65 rated, ideal for outdoor lighting
- LED Chip Type: SMD2835
- Guarantee: 2 years
- Lumens: 3000K ≤2240Lm / 4000K ≤2780Lm / 6000K ≤2465Lm
- CCT: 3000K / 4000K / 6000K
- Switching Cycles: ≤15,000
- Peak Intensity: 3000K 848cd, 4000K 1039cd, 6000K 889cd
- Class: Class 1 electrical rated
- Dimensions: 45mm thickness / projection when closed (65mm with the PIR), 211mm height (with the bracket) x 205.5mm width (with the bracket), 136mm width x 185mm length
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||3000K / 4000K / 6000K|
|Lumens||≤2240Lm / 2780Lm / 2465Lm|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Hunter LED flood light|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.