Flos Pochette Up-and-Down Chrome Wall Light with Die-cast Zamak Alloy Structure by Rodolfo Dordoni
This item requires:
Designed in 2003 by Rodolfo Dordoni for Flos, the Pochette Up Down is a delightfully arched chrome-finish wall light that achieves its illuminative function while appearing alluringly ornamental.
Purpose-built with pressure die-cast Zamak alloy, the Pochette Up Down Wall Light in chrome provides bright overhead light while beaming a downwards stream of light towards the floor, creating a balanced ambience in any interior home space.
An elegant lighting solution for any living space, the chrome Pochette Up Down Wall Light is sure to become the ultimate focal point within your homes décor.
Flos Pochette Up/Down Wall Light in Chrome - Features
- The Flos Pochette Up/Down Parete wall light with pressure die-cast Zamak alloy structure and chrome-plated finish.
- Molded steel, galvanized chrome wall attachment containing the wall attachment system as well as the electrical devices.
- It has a double dimmable light source in the traditional recessed series, one for an additional emission of downlight.
- The wall lamp provides direct / indirect light.
- Mains voltage: 220-240V fitting.
- Finish: shiny chrome (polished chrome).
- Lamp: 1 x max. 160W R7s HDG
- Pochette Up/Down designed by Rodolfo Dordoni, model Flos F9701057
- Dimensions: 197mm width, 145mm height, 99mm projection from the wall.
- IP rating: IP20 rated (for indoor use only).
- Minimum distance from illuminated object: 800mm
- CE mark
- Class 1 Electrical rated.
- F Mark: it can be mounted on flammable surfaces
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||Double Ended Halogen 117mm|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Range||Flos Pochette Parete Lamps|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.