Fluke T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester for Voltage (up to 1000V AC) and Current (up to 200A AC) Measurement with Visual Continuity and FieldSense
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Fluke T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester - Key features
- Save time by seeing voltage and current measurements at the same time
- Visual Continuity™ – the screen automatically turns green for continuity, perfect when it’s too loud to hear the beeper
- FieldSense™ technology for ac voltage, current and frequency, all without making electrical contact to live voltage
- Product overview: Fluke T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester
- Voltage and current on one screen
- The T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester measures voltage up to 1000 V ac and current up to 200 A ac, all through the open fork and without test lead contact to live voltage. Connect the black lead to ground with the included heavy-duty alligator clip, slide the wire into the open fork and see both voltage and current at the same time. On wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2), carrying as much as 200 A and 1000 V ac. Even with gloves on. It will change how you do your job.
Fluke T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester - Key functions
- Simultaneous voltage and current display–save time by seeing voltage and current measurements at the same time when trouble shooting motors, pumps or other equipment
- Visual Continuity™–When checking continuity, the screen automatically turns green while the beeper is on. Perfect for those times when it’s too loud to hear the beeper, when you’re wearing ear protection or when it’s too dark to easily read the screen. Visual Continuity takes the guesswork out of checking continuity.
- True-rms – Accurate voltage and current measurements, even when measuring complex signals.
- FieldSense™ technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage
Fluke T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester - Other capabilities
- 1 to 1000 V ac or dc
- 0.1 to 200 A ac
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Frequency measurement 45 Hz to 66 Hz through open fork
- Works with most wire up to AWG 4/0 (17.8 mm/0.7” jaw opening)
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the screen for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase
Fluke T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester - Features
- Voltage and current meter with FieldSense™ technology
- Measures voltage and current simultaneously
- FieldSense™ technology enables non-contact AC voltage, current, and frequency measurement
- Voltage: 1-1000V AC/DC
- Current: 0.1-200A AC
- Resistance: 1Ω-100kΩ
- Frequency: 45-66Hz (via the open fork)
- True-RMS voltage and current measurement
- Voltage and current measurements are displayed simultaneously
- Suitable for troubleshooting equipment such as pumps and motors
- Hold function
- Visual Continuity function: display turns green when the continuity beeper sounds
- Jaw opening: 17.8mm/0.7”
- For use on wires up to AWG 4/0
- Easy-to-operate even when wearing gloves
- Compatible with an OPTIONAL Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger
- Ergonomic, easy-to-use, and efficient voltage and current open-fork meter with FieldSense technology
Fluke T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester - What's in the pack
- Fluke T6-1000 PRO Electrical Tester
- Attached Test Leads with Interchangeable Probes
- Fluke AC285 SureGrip™ Black Alligator Clip
- H-T6 Holster
- User Documentation
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.