Kea 250 Round LED Light in Textured Black IP65 3000K 12.6W LED Bulkhead for Wall/Ceiling, Astro 1391004
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 8022 Kea 250 Round textured black bulkhead using a warm white 3000K 12.6W LED light, with an IP rating of IP65 (1391004).
Ideal for mounting on the wall or on the ceiling, this LED light can be safely used in the bathroom and in area with splashing water, since it has a high IP rating.
It is non-dimmable and comes with integral LED light and complete with the required driver. It is the 250mm diameter version from this range.
Kea 250 Textured Black LED Round Wall/Ceiling Light - Features
- Part of the Astro Lighting Kea family of LED surface mounted light fittings.
- SKU: 1391004
- Round wall / ceiling bulkhead using a LED light, surface mounted LED bulkhead; ideal for exterior lighting.
- Finish: textured black
- Lamp used: integral LED light, it uses 12.6W LED 1046.1lm, with a CRI of >80
- Light temperature: warm white 3000K
- Driver: integral, it uses a 100-240V 50/60Hz driver, output current 350mA
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED light.
- Average lifespan: 50.000h
- IP rating: IP65 rated, suitable for use in zones 1, 2, and 3 in the bathroom.
- It is not suitable for use within 5 miles of the coast or by the sea.
- Weight: 2.35kg
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- CE Mark.
- Dimensions: 250mm diameter, 70mm projection.
Model: Astro Lighting 8022 Kea 250 Textured Black Round LED Wall/Ceiling Light 12.6W warm white (1391004).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Range||Kea LED Wall/Ceiling Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.