Taketa 400 LED Matt Nickel Bathroom Ceiling Light with Frosted Diffuser 27.4W 3000K IP44 Dimmable, Astro 1169015
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Taketa 400 LED light fitting in Matt Nickel, a stylish Astro Lighting 8530 bathroom wall/ceiling light (1169015) with a frosted polycarbonate diffuser.
It is IP44 rated and can be mounted on the wall or the ceiling indoor, including in the bathroom (zones 2 and 3). It comes complete with the LED lamp - integrated LED 27.4W offering 3000K warm white light.
Taketa 400 LED Matt Nickel Bathroom Light - Specs
- It is part of the Taketa range of bathroom square LED flush light fittings from Astro.
- SKU: 1169015
- Lamp: integrated LED 27.4W offering 3000K warm white light with 105 degrees beam angle
- Lumen output: 2161lm
- CRI: 83
- Finish: Matt Nickel with frosted polycarbonate diffuser
- Weight: 6.76kg
- Dimmable lamp: Phase - Leading & Trailing Edge dimmer.
- Mounting: it can be mounted on the ceiling.
- Class 1 electrical rated: earthed fitting.
- F marked: this fitting can be installed on flammable materials / surfaces.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, it can be used in bathroom zone 2 and 3
- Dimensions: 400mm width x 400mm length, 100mm depth / projection from ceiling/wall.
Model: Astro Lighting 8530 Taketa 400 LED ceiling light in Matt Nickel (1169015).
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
|Range||Taketa Bathroom Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.