2 Gang 2 Way 20AX Rocker Switch in Invisible Plate with Antique Bronze Rocker and Black Trim
This is the Forbes and Lomax R2GTWM/AB, a two gang 20AX two way rocker switch coming in an invisible plate with antique bronze rocker and black trim, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
The Invisible plate is inspired by the 1930s glass switches but with all the advantages of modern technology, the Invisible Lightswitch has become synonymous with Forbes & Lomax.
Forbes and Lomax Rocker Switches - Features
- The Forbes and Lomax rocker switches are available in 2-way, Intermediate and double pole.
- Retractive switches can be used as dimmer controllers when connected to a dimmer pack or dimming system.
- 2-way-and-off switches can be used to operate blinds or be used as dimmers.
- The rocker switches are available in the following finishes: the Invisible Lightswitch® Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Aged Brass Range, the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Nickel Silver Range, the Verdigris Range, the Painted Range.
- The rockers can be in Antique Bronze, Brass, Stainless Steel, and Nickel, and the Inserts can be in Black or White plastic.
2 Gang 2 Way Rocker Switch (Metal Rocker) - Specs
- It is a 2 gang 2 way rocker switch with metal rockers on a single size wall plate.
- Standards: Conforms to BS EN 60669 - 1: 1999 when assembled to appropriate plate and grid and installed correctly. ASTA Certificate No: 16240. Nemco Certificate No: C15/47987
- All Forbes and Lomax rocker switches require British standard 35mm deep flush wall boxes (to be ordered separately).
- Voltage: 250V AC, 50Hz
- Current rating: 20AX
- Terminal capacities: 4 x 1mm2, 4 x 1.5mm2, 3 x 2.5mm2, 2 x 4mm2, 1 x 6mm2.
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5 degrees to +40 degrees Celsius
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Max. installation altitude: 2000m
- No. of operations: 10.000 (20AX rating), 40.000 (6AX rating).
- Dimensions: 86mm x 86mm
The Invisible Range from Forbes and Lomax
- Inspired by the glass switches of the 1930s but with all the advantages of modern technology, the Invisible Lightswitch has become synonymous with Forbes & Lomax.
- The transparent acrylic plates are secured without the use of fixing screws. The plate sits flush to the wall and is supplied with brass, nickel silver, stainless steel or antique bronze switches or dimmers.
- Each acrylic plate has a 0.5mm underplate which can be either painted or used as a template where wallpaper is used.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.