This is the Forbes and Lomax SS5, a one gang 5A unswitched single socket (round pin socket) in verdigris plate with black insert, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
The Forbes and Lomax 5A Socket Outlets - Features
- The Forbes and Lomax 2A and 5A socket outlets can be used for ligthting circuits that demand low amperages.
- These sockets come in the Invisible Socket range, the Antique Bronze range, the Nickel Silver range, the Verdigris range, the Aged Brass range, the Unlacquered Brass range, the Painted Socket range, and the Stainless Steel range.
- It can come with a White or a Black plastic insert / trim.
5A Round Pin Socket Outlet - Technical Specs
- Each socket conforms to BS 546 1950
- Top access terminals making wiring easier and quicker
- Shutter safety feature
- Terminal marking present on socket housing for clearer identification
- Automatic primary switching on insertion of plug
- All the Forbes and Lomax 5A and 2A sockets require a British Standard 35mm deep flush wall box.
- Dimensions: 5A round pin socket outlet: 86mm width x 86mm length, max. 3.6mm projection from the wall, 19mm depth. Recommended box depth: 35mm back box. Metal boxes to BS4662
- Supply voltage: 250V AC
- 5A socket Terminal Capacities: Live, Neutral & Earth, 1 x 2.5 mm2, 2 x 2.0 mm2, 2 x 1.5 mm2, 4 x 1.0 mm2
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5 degrees to +40 degrees Celsius
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Max. installation altitude: 2000m
The Verdigris Range
- Inspired by ancient bronze artifacts, the verdigris range has a distinctive patina finish.
- The plates are hand finished to produce a variable efect, making each plate unique.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.