This is the Forbes and Lomax FANM/SS, a 6A triple pole fan isolator switch with metal switch coming in stainless steel plate and switch having no plastic trim around the switch, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
About the Forbes and Lomax Fan Isolator Switch
The triple pole fan isolator switch is designed predominantly for bathrooms. The fan switch is available in all of the Forbes and Lomax switch and socket ranges, such as the Invisible Socket Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Nickel Silver Range, the Verdigris Range, the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Painted Socket Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Aged Brass Range. The rockers can be in Antique Bronze, Brass, Stainless Steel, Nickel Silver, or Black / White Plastic. The plastic inserts / trims can be in Black or White.
Technical Information - Fan Isolator Switch with Metal Rocker
- Standards: BS EN 60669-1 & BS EN 60947-3
- It is a 6 amp 1 gang 3 pole isolator switch
- It has a metal rocker
- Terminals suitable for: 4 x 1mm ², 3 x 1.5mm ² or 1 x 2.5mm²
- Dimensions: 86mm width x 86mm length.
The Stainless Steel Range
- The Stainless Steel range has brushed stainless steel plates with satin nickel switches and buttons.
- The stainless steel especially suits contemporary interiors or kitchens due to it's simple maintenance.
- At only 1.8mm thick the brushed stainless steel plates sit flush with the wall and suit contemporary interiors or kitchens.
- A whole array of fused connections and cooker switches provide all you need to control the power of your kitchen appliances.
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Back Box Depth||35mm|
|Brand||Forbes and Lomax|
|Plate Dimensions||86mm x 86mm|
|Type||Fan Isolator Switch|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.