1 Gang 13A Switched Spur with Neon and Cable Outlet in Invisible Plate with White or Black Plastic Rocker and Trim
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Forbes and Lomax ISFCC/PSX, a 13A switched fused connection (spur) with neon and one gang cable outlet in an invisible plate with a white (ISFCC/PSX) or black (ISFCC/PSX/B) plastic insert and rocker, manufactured by Forbes and Lomax.
Please note: When ordering this item, please mention the desired plastic trim (white or black) in the comments.
Forbes and Lomax Switched Spur with Neon and Cable
- A range of 13A fused connection units has been designed for the connection of refrigerators, water heaters, central heating boilers and other fixed appliances.
- Illuminated and non-illuminated options are available in both switched and un-switched fuse spurs. Metal rockers and cable outlets are also available.
- The Fuse Connection from Forbes and Lomax are available in all their finishes such as, the Invisible Lightswitch® Range, the Antique Bronze Range, the Stainless Steel Range, the Aged Brass Range, the Unlacquered Brass Range, the Nickel Silver Range, the Verdigris Range, and the Painted Range. The rockers can be in Antique Bronze, Brass, Nickel, and Stainless Steel. The inserts are either black or white plastic.
Technical Information - Switched Fused Connection Units
- Conforms to BS 1363
- It is a single spur unit with a neon indicator ad a cable outlet, rated at 13A
- Fused connection units have a retained fuse carrier that is not removed during fuse replacement.
- All neon indicators are integrally wired into the product and do not require separate connection when installing.
- All the Forbes and Lomax spurs/fuse connection units require British standard 35mm deep flush wall boxes.
- Supply voltage: 250V AC
- Current rating: 13A
- Terminal capacities: Live, Neutral and Earth: 3 x 2.5mm2, 2 x 4 mm2, 1 x 6 mm2
- Ambient Operating Temperature: -5 degrees to +40 degrees Celsius
- IP rating: IP2XD
- Max. installation altitude: 2000m
The Invisible Range from Forbes and Lomax
- Inspired by the glass switches of the 1930s but with all the advantages of modern technology, the Invisible Lightswitch has become synonymous with Forbes & Lomax.
- The transparent acrylic plates are secured without the use of fixing screws. The plate sits flush to the wall and is supplied with brass, nickel silver, stainless steel or antique bronze switches or dimmers.
- Each acrylic plate has a 0.5mm underplate which can be either painted or used as a template where wallpaper is used.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.