10W IP65 Fire Rated White Baffled Round LED Downlight CCT Switchable 2700K/3000K/4000K 745lm FossLED IRIS 10W
- 5 or more £25.00
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the FossLED IRIS 10W IP65 Fire Rated White Baffled Round LED Downlight CCT Switchable 2700K/3000K/4000K 745lm at Sparks.
10W IP65 Fire Rated White Baffled Round LED Downlight CCT Switchable - Features
- It is CCT switchable - 3 Kelvin selections from one product with easy switch access - without the need of downlight removal.
- Easy installation: mains loop-in and loop-out feature on standard and mains dimmble models.
- High CRI and Anti Glare: a set back reflector for a low glare rating coupled with a powerful and crisp light engine to help enhance the appearance of colours and objects.
10W IP65 Fire Rated White Baffled LED Downlight CCT Switchable - Specs
- Dimensions: 75.7mm depth, 66mm diameter body of fitting, 68-70mm cutout diameter, 80mm baffle diameter.
- The CCT switch is hidden underneath the baffle cover.
- Fire rating: it is 30, 60 and 90 minutes fire rated
- IP rating: IP65 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3
- Insulation coverable
- Unified glare rating
- Beam angle: 40 degrees
- Dimming: dimmable LED lamp
- Wattage: 10W
- Finish: white baffle
- Colour temperature: 3 in 1, 2700K/3000K/4000K
- Lumens: 745lm
- CRI: 95
- Power Factor: 0.90
- Model number: FossLED IRIS 10W
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||30, 60 and 90 minutes|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.