Fosso Switched LED Wall Light in Polished Chrome 2.5W 3000K IP20 Flexible Neck LED Spot, Astro 1138005
This is the Astro Lighting 0659 Fosso single wall spotlight, a flexible 2.5W 3000K warm white LED spot for wall mounting coming in a polished chrome finish (SKU 1138005).
The LED spot can be directed / turned to wherever the need for light is, and it can be safely mounted by the bed.
It is an energy saving spot for interior decoration and lighting, ideal as a reading light in the bedroom, living room, the study room, the office, etc. This fitting comes complete with the LED spot and is mounted on the wall via the round base. For your convenience the switch is on the base of the fitting.
Fosso Switched LED Spotlight in Polished Chrome - Features
- Fosso switched interior wall-light with a round base, a flexible neck, and a 2.5W LED spot.
- Finish: Polished Chrome.
- SKU 1138005
- Lamp used: 1 x 2.5W integral LED 3000K warm white 90.04lm CRI 80.
- Dimming: non-dimmable
- IP rating: IP20 rated (suitable for bathroom zone 3).
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- LED Driver: it includes integral LED driver
- Switched lamp: integral switch on the base of the fitting.
- Flexible spotlight for wall mounting, horizontal on the wall.
- This is a LED reading light with flexible / adjustable neck.
- F Marked: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- Weight: 0.975kg.
- Dimensions: 80mm base diameter, 32mm base projection, max. 350mm total projection.
Model: Astro 0659 Fosso switched LED Polished Chrome Wall Spotlight (1138005).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Fosso Reading Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.