Frascati Square 12V Glass Bathroom Ceiling Light in Polished Chrome IP65 1x50W max. GU5.3 Lamp, Astro 1225004
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 5514 Frascati 12V low voltage ceiling light (SKU 1225004) with a polished chrome finish and glass, and using a 50W max. GU5.3 lamp (lamp not included).
The IP65 rating allows you to install this fitting in the bathroom zones 1-3, and the stylish glass diffuser makes it look great mounted on the ceiling.
It is a low voltage ceiling light requiring a 12V transformer, which need to be ordered separately.
Frascati Square 12V Bathroom Ceiling Light - Specs
- It is a flush-mounted ceiling light from Astro Lighting, ideal for bathroom lighting.
- It is a low voltage downlight requiring a 12V transformer (to be ordered separately).
- SKU: 1225004
- Finish: polished chrome structure and detailing, square glass diffuser.
- Lamp used: 1 x 50W max. GU5.3, lamp not included. The lamp has to be ordered separately. It can take a LED lamp.
- Dimming: it is dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used.
- IP rating: IP65 rated, it is suitable for use in bathroom zones 1, 2, and 3.
- Class III electrical rated: low voltage fitting
- Installation orientation: it is for ceiling mounting only.
- Cutout diameter: 70mm, depth 60mm
- Dimensions: 90mm width, 90mm length, 35mm depth / projection from ceiling.
- Not suitable for mounting on flammable surfaces.
- Weight: 0.9kg
- Min. distance from 12V transformed: 150mm.
- Min. distance from insulation: 150mm.
Model: Astro Lighting Frascati Square 12V Glass Bathroom Ceiling Light in Polished Chrome (SKU 1225004).
|Electrical Rating||Class 3 - CE Mark|
|Energy Type||Low Voltage 12V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
|Cutout||70mm diameter x 60mm depth|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.