Fuse Switched LED II Wall Light in Matt Nickel, Adjustable LED 4.2W 2700K 171lm Astro 1215039
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 8106 Fuse switched LED II Matt Nickel wall lamp (SKU 1215039) coming with a toggle switch on the base and with an adjustable head.
It is an adjustable wall-mounted LED spotlight which can be tilted to 90 degrees and rotated up to 330 degrees to direct the light beam where it is needed.
Great as a bedside lamp or as a reading light.
Fuse Switched LED II Wall Spotlight in Matt Nickel - Features
- It is part of the Astro Lighting Fuse switched LED II wall spotlights.
- Finish: Matt Nickel.
- SKU: 1215039
- Lamp used: 1 x 4.2W 2700K warm white High Power LED spot, included.
- Lumen output: 171lm. CRI 90
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED spot
- Average lifespan: 60.000h
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 330 degrees
- IP rating: IP20 rated, suitable for bathroom zone 3.
- Class 1 electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Installation orientation: wall mounted, vertical or horizontal
- Driver: it includes the necessary LED driver (100-240V 700mA).
- Switched: Includes toggle switch on the base (ON/OFF switch).
- F Marked: can be mounted on normally flammable surfaces.
- Weight: 0.86kg.
- CE mark.
- Dimensions: 180mm height, 75mm width, 71mm depth.
- Cutout hole: 160mm length, 50mm width; recess depth: 40mm.
Model: Astro Lighting 8106 Fuse Switched LED II wall lamp in Matt Nickel (1215039).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Bedroom, Living Room|
|Range||Fuse LED wall light|
|Cutout||180mm x 75mm x 71mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.