230V IP54 5W 3500K White LED Brick Light with Black Plain / Louvre Fascia and Opal Diffuser
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the ML Accessories (Knightsbridge) BLED5BW LED brick light coming with a white opal glass diffuser and black grill / plain fascia (interchangeable, as needed). It offers a 5W 3500K light and it is mains voltage (no driver needed); it has an IP54 rating and therefore can be safely installed outdoor. Great as a LED brick light / LED recessed light for exterior lighting.
5W White LED Brick Light with Black Louvre / Plain Fascia
- Type: LED recessed brick light.
- IP rating: IP54 rated, can be safely used outdoor.
- Mains voltage: 230V 50Hz
- Lamp used: 5W 3500K White LED, 110lm
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED recessed light.
- Beam angle: 150
- Power factor: 0.5
- Lamp life: 30.000h
- Recessed Brick Light.
- Material: Die-cast aluminium body, opal glass diffuser with Black fascia.
- Fascia: supplied with a choice of 2 face plates - Plain and Louvre.
- Dimensions: 101mm height, 235mm length, 67mm depth.
- Cutout dimensions: 86mm height, 226mm length, 67mm depth.
- Class 1 Electrical rated.
- Weight: 0.45kg
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN60598.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.