IP65 6W 3h Maintained LED Emergency Bulkhead for Exterior Lighting, 6500K Daylight 400lm LED
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the ML Accessories EMLED1 mains voltage IP65 rated 6W LED emergency bulkhead 3hr maintained offering a daylight 6500K 400lm light. It can be used as maintained (3h maintained) or non-maintained, as needed.
IP65 6W LED Emergency Bulkhead - Features
- Description: IP65 6W LED polycarbonate bulkhead - can be used as maintained or non-maintained (3h maintained)
- Weight: 0.77kg
- Wattage: 6W
- Lumens: 400lm
- Efficacy: 66lm/W
- Light colour: 65000K Daylight
- Overall dimensions: length 345mm, projection 76mm, width 107mm
- Charge time (Initial): 24 hrs
- Discharge duration: 3 hrs
- Battery type: Ni-Cd 4.8V 600mAh (4xCell)
- Input voltage: Mains 230V 50Hz
- Construction: Polycarbonate
- Class: Class I electrical rated. CE Mark
- IP rating: IP65 rated
- Life span: 30,000 hrs
- Warranty: 3 Years (excluding battery)
- Supplied with: Screws for fixing
- Manufactured in accordance with: BS EN 60598-2-22
- Supplied with self-adhesive legend kit and easy-fit gear tray.
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Tasks||Wall / Ceiling|
|Zone Rating||1, 2, and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.