Gemini 4000K LED Linear Emergency Light 54W 1510mm White IP20 for Suspension or Surface, Ansell AGELED2X5/M3
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Ansell Lighting AGELED2X5/M3 Gemini 4000K LED Linear Emergency Light 54W in White IP20 rated Fully Enclosed.
Please note: this item is for in-store pick-up in our lighting showroom in N19 5SE; we do not deliver it.
Ansell AGELED2X5/M3 Gemini LED Linear - Emergency 54W White - Features
- It is a high specification fully enclosed linear luminaire.
- It comes with a microprism diffuser for enhanced photometric performance.
- Long LED lifespan L70 of 65,000 hours.
- It is suitable for surface and suspension.
- It is ideal for most commercial and educational applications.
- It has a robust steel construction.
- Dimensions: 1510mm length, 190mm width, 55mm depth
- Total Wattage: 54W
- Lumens Delivered: 5291lm
- Lm/W: 98lm
- CRI: Ra 80
- CCT: 4000k cool white light
- Input: 230V
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 50°C
- CE Mark.
- Colour / Finish: white
- Emergency: yes, this is an emergency LED linear light
- IP rating: IP20 rated
- IK Rating: IK07
- Class protection: class 1 electrical rated
- Mounting: surface or suspended.
|Electrical Rating||Class 1|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Lamp Type||LED Batten|
|Number of Lamps||2|
|Range||LED Batten Fitting|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.