Gena Bathroom Mirror Wall Light 3x Magnify Polished Chrome IP44 Switched with Adjustable Arm using 3W max. LED G9, Astro 1097001
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 0488 Gena Polished Chrome bathroom round mirror wall light with an adjustable arm and a pull cord switch under the base (SKU 1097001).
It uses 1 x 3W max. LED G9 light bulb (not included) and it is IP44 rated, ideal for use in bathroom zones 2 or 3. It has a round magnifying mirror in the middle (3x) and it has a round light around it.
Gena Polished Chrome Magnifying Bathroom Mirror Light - Features
- It is an adjustable arm holding a round magnifying mirror with a light around it, and a pull-cord switch underneath to turn it on or off when needed.
- SKU: 1097001
- Finish: polished chrome.
- Lamp: it uses 1 x 3W max. LED G9 (not included). The lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp type and wattage: 1 x 25W max. G9 lamp.
- Max. lamp length: 70mm
- Dimming: dimmable if a dimmable lamp is used.
- IP rating: IP44 rated, suitable for bathroom zones 2 and 3.
- Class I electrical rated, earthed fitting.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, horizontal orientation.
- Switched: it comes with a pull cord switch to turn it ON or OFF.
- Tilt adjustment angle: 45 degrees
- Rotation adjustment angle: 180 degrees
- Magnifying mirror: x3 magnification.
- Dimensions: 220mm diameter, depth / projection 275mm.
- Weight: 1.98kg
- CE Mark
- Mains voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- F Mark: suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
Model: Astro Lighting 0488 Gena Polished Chrome bathroom round mirror wall light (1097001).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Zone Rating||2 and 3|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.