Ginestra 400 Matt White Pendant Ceiling Light IP20 E27/ES max. 12W LED Suspension Lamp, Astro 1361012
This item requires:
This is the Astro Lighting 7811 Ginestra 400 matt white pendant ceiling light (SKU 1361012) using a E27/ES lamp (max. 12W LED, lamp not included).
It is a 400mm diameter pendant with a 2040mm max height, double insulated and dimmable as standard, ideal for ceiling suspension lighting indoor (it is IP20 rated).
Modern ceiling suspension lamp from Astro Lighting, part of the Ginestra range, in a matt white finish.
Ginestra 400 Matt White Pendant Ceiling Light - Features
- Part of Astro Ginestra range of suspension ceiling lamps.
- Finish: matt white
- SKU: 1361012
- Lamp used: 1 x 12W max. E27/ES LED lamp, not included. The lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- Max. lamp length 130mm
- Max. lamp type and wattage: it takes max. 1 x 72W E27/ES lamp.
- Class II electrical rated: double insulated fitting.
- Dimming: dimmable, if a dimmable light bulb is used.
- Dimensions: 400mm diameter x 183mm height shade; 2040mm max drop; 100mm diameter x 58mm height ceiling rose
- Cable length: 1800mm
- Weight: 3.16kg
- CE Mark
- IP rating: IP20 rated, can be used in bathroom zone 3.
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V supply
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials
Model: Astro Lighting 7811 Ginestra 400 matt white suspension ceiling lamp (1361012).
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Projection||2044mm max dro|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.