Ginestra 500 Light Grey Pendant Ceiling Light IP20 using E27 max. 72W Suspension Lamp, Astro 1361015
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Astro Lighting 8574 Ginestra 500 Light Grey pendant ceiling light using a E27/ES lamp (max. 72W, lamp not included).
It is a 500mm diameter pendant with a 3292mm max height, double insulated and dimmable as standard, ideal for ceiling suspension lighting indoor (it is IP20 rated).
Modern ceiling suspension lamp from Astro Lighting, part of the Ginestra range, in a matt white finish - the 50cm diameter version.
Ginestra 500 Light Grey Pendant Ceiling Light - Features
- Part of Astro Ginestra range of suspension ceiling lamps.
- Finish: Light Grey
- SKU: 1361015
- Lamp used: 1 x 72W max. E27/ES, lamp not included.
- Max. lamp length 155mm
- This pendant can take LED lamp. The lamp needs to be ordered separately.
- Class II electrical rated: double insulated fitting.
- Dimming: dimmable, if a dimmable light bulb is used.
- Dimensions: 500mm diameter x 234mm height shade, 3292mm max drop, 100mm diameter x 58mm height ceiling rose
- Cable length: 3000mm
- Weight: 4.92kg
- CE Mark
- IP rating: IP20 rated, can be used in bathroom zone 3.
- Mains voltage fitting: 230V supply
- F Mark: it is suitable for mounting on flammable materials
Model: Astro Lighting 8574 Ginestra 500 Light Grey suspension ceiling lamp (1361015).
|Base||E27 / ES|
|Electrical Rating||Class 2 - Double Insulated|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Light Color||Lamp Dependant|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Projection||3292mm max drop|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.