Goya 460 LED Wall Picture Light 7.1W 2700K in Polished Chrome with Adjustable Head IP20, Astro 1115008
This is the Astro Lighting 0874 Goya 460 polished chrome picture light (SKU 1115008) - 460mm wide with 210mm projection from the wall - ideal for highlighting paintings, pictures, and other items on the wall.
It is part of the Astro Lighting Goya range, the 460mm LED version, and it comes complete with the LED lamp included. Great for wall mounting at home, on the corridor, picture galleries, exhibitions, retail, offices, etc.
Goya 460 Polished Chrome LED Picture Lamp - Features
- Wall mounted picture light designed for the highlighting of your favourite painting, piece of art, pictures, etc.
- SKU: 1115008
- Lamp used: 7.1W 2700K warm white mid-power LED Lamp, included. CRI 80.
- Lumens: 821lm
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED lamp.
- LED driver: included, 12V output.
- Driver average lifespan: 30.000h
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 degrees
- Finish: Polished Chrome.
- Class 1 electrical rated: earthed fitting.
- IP Rating: IP20 rated, it can be used in bathroom zone 3
- Dimensions: 50mm height, 460mm width / length, 210mm projection.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, horizontal positioning.
- CE Mark.
- Adjustable fitting: the head of this fitting can be adjusted 90 degrees to shed light in the desired direction.
- Weight: 0.81kg
- F Mark: Suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Mains voltage supply: 220-240V 50/60Hz. LED Driver include / integral.
Model: Astro Lighting 0874 Goya 460 LED Picture Light in Polished Chrome (1115008).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Rooms||Living Room, Office|
|Range||Goya LED Picture Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.