Goya 760 LED Wall Picture Light 12.6W 2700K in Brushed Nickel with Adjustable Head IP20, Astro 1115009
This is the Astro Lighting 7941 Goya 760 Brushed Nickel picture light (SKU 1115009) - 760mm wide with 210mm projection - ideal for highlighting larger paintings, pictures, and other items on the wall.
It is part of the Astro Lighting Goya range, the 760mm LED version, and it comes complete with the LED lamp included. Non-dimmable wall feature light offering a warm white 2700K with an IP rating of IP20.
Goya 760 Brushed Nickel LED Picture Lamp - Features
- Wall mounted picture light designed for the highlighting of your favourite painting, piece of art, pictures, etc.
- SKU 1115009
- Lamp used: 12.6W 2700K warm white LED Lamp, included. CRI 70. 652.20lm
- Tilt adjustment angle: 90 degrees
- Dimming: non-dimmable LED lamp.
- Average lifespan: 30.000h
- Finish: Brushed Nickel.
- Class 1 electrical rated: earthed fitting.
- IP Rating: IP20 rated, it can be used in bathroom zone 3
- Dimensions: 50mm height, 760mm width / length, 210mm projection.
- Mounting: for wall mounting only, horizontal positioning.
- CE Mark.
- Adjustable fitting: the head of this fitting can be adjusted 90 degrees to shed light in the desired direction.
- Weight: 1.11kg
- F Mark: It is suitable for mounting on flammable materials.
- Mains voltage supply: 220-240V 50/60Hz. LED Driver include / integral.
Model: Astro Lighting 7941 Goya 760 LED Picture Light in Brushed Nickel (1115009).
|Electrical Rating||Class 1 - Earthed fitting|
|Energy Type||Mains Voltage 240V|
|Fire Rating||F Marked|
|Lamp Type||LED Light|
|Number of Lamps||1|
|Range||Goya LED Picture Lights|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.