Grid Flex Outlet Module in White Metal with White Insert for 10mm cable Schneider GUG16COWPW
This is a Schneider GUG16COWPW Ultimate grid Flex outlet (10mm dia) module white metal with white insert - connection unit, flex outlet, 10mm cable.
Schneider GUG16COWPW - Technical Specs
- Product type: Flex outlets
- Finish: White Metal with White insert
- Range: Ultimate Grid
- Manufacturer: Schneider Electric
- Ultimate Flat Plate and Screwless Flat Plate Grid.
- Front Loaded Switch Modules.
- Modules can Easily Be Upgraded Without The Need To Remove The Mounting Grid.
- Full Metal Surround On all Modules.
- Modules are Completely Interchangeable.
- Ultimate - flex outlet - diam.10 mm - white metal/white
- Product range: Schneider Ultimate
- Accessory / separate part category: Connection accessories
- Aesthetic name: Screwless flat plate
- Product / Component type: Flex outlet
- Colour tint / Finish: White trim and White polished plate
- Number of modules: 1 module
- Flex outlet Diameter: 10 mm
- Fixing mode: Snap-fitted
- Material: PC (polycarbonate), Stainless steel, Urea (carbamide)
- Height: 59 mm
- Width: 25 mm
- Depth: 24 mm
- Range compatibility: flex outlet
- Mounting mode: Flush-mounted
- Standards: BS 1363, BS 5733
- IP degree of protection: IP20 rated
- Mercury free: yes
|Switches & Sockets Specific|
|Plate Dimensions||25 x 50mm|
|Style||Grid Cover Plate|
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.