Hager VMLF110 10 Way Consumer Unit Flush 100A Switch Disconnector Incomer, Hager Fuseboard D10 VMLF110
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager VMLF110 - a Hager Design 10 consumer unit, all metal, for flush mounting, ideal for installing in a limited living space.
The consumer unit sits on the wall, providing a discreet domestic circuit protection solution; it can be recessed into the cavity wall so that only the front cover would be visible, with a protrusion of only 32mm.
This consumer unit has 10 useable ways and it comes with a 100A mains switch (switch disconnector incomer); it can be populated with 1 RCD and 8 MCBs or a full bank of 10 RCBOs for total circuit isolation.
Hager VMLF110 10 Way Flush Consumer Unit - Specs
- Amendment 3 metal consumer unit for flush mounting in the wall.
- Dimensions: 298mm width, 282mm height, 72mm depth; the profile is 32mm with cover.
- This enclosures comes supplied with a full metal DIN rail, earth and neutral connections along with incoming device(s), busbar, grommet strip, rear cable entry plate, cable clamp to secure incoming meter tails, marking labels and instructions.
- The knockouts are located top, bottom and rear of base; overall knockouts can be protected with 38mm open grommets.
- The min depth in the wall is 72mm; it allows for 60mm of studwork and 12mm of plasterboard.
- It conforms to BS EN 61439-3 Including Annex ZB (16kA Rating).
- It has a removable frame while the building work is completed, and then re-installed into the backbox later; it is secured with 4 wing nuts (no need for special tools).
- Cable clamps come as standard to help with securing the tails in place inside the board.
- Depth: it is adjustable, there are some flanges on the frame which sit on the finished surface of the wall; the frame is adjustable.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.