Hager VMLF910C 10 Way Flush Consumer Unit Dual RCD 100A DP Isolator + 2 x 100A 30mA Type A RCDs Metal Clad Hager Fuseboard
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager VMLF910C, a 10 way consumer unit dual RCD - Flush metal clad consumer unit supplied complete with 2 x 100A 30mA type A RCDs and 1 x 100A DP isolator.
Hager VMLF910C 10 Way Consumer Unit Dual RCD - Features
- This is the Hager VMLF910C 10 way split load dual RCD consumer unit
- This board comes complete with 2 x 100A 30mA Type A RCDs and 1 x 100A DP isolator
- It contains rear cable entry, along with top and bottom knockouts
- This consumer unit comes with a full complement of earth and neutral terminals along with marking labels, busbar, instructions, rear cable protector plate and meter tail clamp
- All the Design 10 boards have ample cable space available even when RCBOs are fitted. The top mounted terminal rail makes the wiring of the neutral and earth connections neat and simple
- The cut out size is Height 252mm x Width 370mm x Depth 72mm
- It conforms to BS EN 61439-3 Including Annex ZB
- Cable Entry Selection of Knockouts
- Finish: White
- Dimensions: Height 282mm x Width 407mm x Depth 104mm
- Warranty: 2 Years manufacturer warranty
- Incoming Terminal Capacity: 50 mm²
- Material: Steel
- Mounting: for flush mounting
- Number of Outgoing Ways: 10
- Voltage Rating: 230V
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.