Hager 12 Way Metal Consumer Unit Amendment 3 with 10 MCB Breakers FREE, Split Load 6+6 100A Switch 2*100A 30mA RCCB
This is the Hager VML966H Metal LA Consumer Unit 12 Way Split Load (6 + 6) 100A Switch 2*100A 30mA RCCB, fully compliant with the 17th Edition Amendment 3 requirements. It is a surface-mounted consumer unit.
Note: This Hager Amendment 3 board comes complete with 10 MCB type B breakers FREE - please make sure you enter the breakers you need in the comments section when ordering!
The Design range of consumer unit have been designed by Hager's award winning team and provide a range of options to suit all applications. With a high gloss and durable finish combined with clean lines and impressive styling, there is a Hager consumer unit for every home.
Dimensions of installed product: 98.2mm depth, 245mm height, 404.2mm width
Hager VML766H 12 Way Split Load Metal Consumer Unit
- Type: surface mounted consumer unit
- Metal split load, 1 row 12 outgoing ways, you can choose how many ways on each device.
- It comes supplied with a full metal DIN rail and 2 RCCBs and full complement of earth and neutral terminals along with marking labels, busbar and instructions.
- Conforms to BS EN 61439-3 Including Annex ZB (16kA rating).
- Compliant with the 17th Edition Amendment 3 requirements.
- Fixed dual RCD boards designed to protect two banks of 6 MCBs
- Metal LA Consumer Unit 12 Way Split Load 6 + 6 100A Switch 2*100A 30mA RCCB
- Supplied with square knockouts to accommodate the common sizes of trunking for surface mounting cables.
- Supplied with grommet strip to fit around edges of the knockouts (to protect the incoming cables).
- Part of the Hager Design 10 range. It has 12 usable ways.
- Type of door closing: non keylock
- Interlockable: yes
- RAL colour number: 9010
- Material: steel
- Number of rows: 1
- IP rating: IP2XC
- Dimensions of installed product: 98.2mm depth, 245mm height, 404.2mm width
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.