Hager VML914CUSPD 14 Way HI Configurable Consumer Unit 100A Switch 2 x 100A 30mA type A RCCB with Surge Protection including 10 FREE MCBs, Hager Fuseboard 18th Edition
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager VML914CUSPD - a Hager Design10 18th Edition all metal High Integrity 14 Way Consumer unit, a Flexible Split Load Consumer Unit with 100A Switch Disconnector Isolator, 2 x 100A 30mA RCCB and with Factory Fitted Surge Protection Device.
It is a 14 Way High Integrity 100A Switch 2x 100A 30mA type A RCCB with Factory Fitted Surge Protection. It is fully compliant with the 18th Edition of BS 7671:2018.
Please note: this 14-way consumer unit comes with 10 free MCBs (let us know in the comments when ordering what MCBs you require).
This high integrity consumer unit comes supplied with a full metal DIN rail and a full complement of earth and neutral terminals, along with the necessary marking labels, the busbar, and the instructions.
Hager 14 Way HI Configurable Consumer Unit VML914CUSPD - Specs
- Dimensions of installed product: 246mm height x 478mm width x 100mm depth
- 1 x 100A Double Pole Main switch to control the entire board and allow for up to 14 x RCBO's or MCB's circuits
- 14 Way Consumer unit, with max number of MCB's or RCBO's being 14
- Rated current: 100A
- Fixing mode: surface-mounting consumer unit
- Cover door: non-interlockable door.
- Number of rows: 1, it can be accessorized
- Colour: pure white, RAL colour RAL 9010
- Protection index IP: IP2XC
- The terminal bars are top mounted allowing for easy cable dressing - fully rated to 100A
- This board conforms to BS EN 6439-3 including Annex ZB (16kA rating)
- There is a full range of accessories available
- Hager VML914CUSPD Design10 18th Edition All Metal 14 Way High Integrity Twin RCD Flexible Split Load Consumer Unit 100A Switch Disconnector Isolator, 2 x 100A type A 30mA RCCB & Type 2 Surge Protection Device
Hager Design 10 range - Features and Benefits
- 100A RCCBs allow the board to be installed with upstream protection offered by any rating of cut out fuse (60, 80 or 100A) without the need to calculate the sum of downstream devices to establish overcurrent requirements.
- Type A RCCBs for general purpose circuits and circuits containing equipment incorporating electronic components.
- High integrity layout allows RCBOs to be fitted separate to the RCCBs for reduction of nuisance tripping on essential circuits and splitting earth leakage across multiple RCDs
- Rear Knockouts for ease of cable entry – Cable protector plate (VM02CE) available as accessory (to be ordered separately)
- Front cover retained screws – Prevents loss during installation
- Full metal DIN rail – Secure and stable attachment of devices
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.