This is the Hager VML916CU 18th edition Consumer Unit, a 16 way flexible Split Load complete with 100A switch disconnector isolator and 2 x 100A 30mA type A RCCBs coming complete with 10 MCBs of your choice. This consumer unit supersedes the Hager VML716CU.
Note: this Hager board comes complete with FREE 10 MCBs of your choice; when placing the order, please add the MCBs you need in the "Comments" section. This board can take up to 16 MCB's, so the remaining 6 MCB's will have to be purchased separately.
It is a high integrity twin RCD board. It is a metal enclosure completely supplied with a full metal DIN rail and full complement of earth and neutral terminals, along with the necessary labels, busbar, and instructions. It is part of the Hager Designer 10 consumer units.
Hager 16 Way Configurable Consumer Unit 18th Edition - Features
- Model: Hager VML916CU Design10 18th Edition 16 Way High Integrity Cf 100A Switch 2*100A 30mA type A RCCB
- It comes complete with 100A Switch Disconnector Isolator and 2 x 100A 30mA type A RCCBs
- BS 7671:2018, 18th edition compliant
- Dimensions: 246mm x 478mm x 100mm
- The 100A DP Main switch controls the entire board and allows for up to 16 x RCBO's or MCB's circuits
- It comes with 2 x 100 Amp 30mA RCD allowing form RCD circuits to be split around a building
- The max number of MCBs or RCBOs is 3 + 3, split load board
- It has a dual 100 Amp 30mA RCD Protection
- The terminal bars are top mounted allowing for easy cable dressing - fully rated to 100A
- This board allows 100% RCD Protection
- This board conforms to BS EN 6439-3 including Annex ZB (16kA rating)
- This board allows for RCD Exemptions on MCBs
- Standards: BS EN 61439-3
- Rated & Operational Voltage (Un/Ue): 230V a.c 50 Hz
- Rated Insulation Voltage (Ui): 320V a.c. 50Hz
- Rated Frequency (fn): 50 Hz
- Rated impulse withstand voltage (Uimp): 4kV
- Rated Current of the Assembly (InA): 100A
- Rated Current of an Outgoing Circuit InC: MCB 6A-63A (Marked Rated Current on Device)
- Rated Conditional Short Circuit of the Assembly (Icc) Annex ZB: 16kA rms at 250V, power factor 0.6 with equipment and arrangements specified in Hager's technical documentation/catalogue
- Rated Current of the Assembly Circuit (InC) RCCB 100A (Marked Rated Current on Device)
- Protection against electric shock: Consumer Unit shall be installed in an electrical system conforming to IEC 60364 / BS 7671
- Rated Diversity Factor (RDF) / Values of assumed loading 10 Way and above - 0.5
- Degree of protection: IP2XC with door open / closed and full compliment of devices / blanks fitted. Note: Where cables are installed through the top wall of the enclosure, gaps of
- Intended use: Intended for use in domestic (residential) or similar premises
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) classification EMC environment B
- External design: Wall mounted, surface type, enclosed assembly.
- Mechanical impact protection: IK05
- Type of construction: Fixed parts
- Incoming Line/Neutral terminal: 50mm²
Hager Design 10 range - Features and Benefits
- 100A RCCBs allow the board to be installed with upstream protection offered by any rating of cut out fuse (60, 80 or 100A) without the need to calculate the sum of downstream devices to establish overcurrent requirements.
- Type A RCCBs for general purpose circuits and circuits containing equipment incorporating electronic components.
- High integrity layout allows RCBOs to be fitted separate to the RCCBs for reduction of nuisance tripping on essential circuits and splitting earth leakage across multiple RCDs
- Rear Knockouts for ease of cable entry – Cable protector plate (VM02CE) available as accessory (to be ordered separately)
- Front cover retained screws – Prevents loss during installation
- Full metal DIN rail – Secure and stable attachment of devices