Hager ADA170U RCBO Electronic 1 Pole 20A 10kA C Curve, 30mA Type A (AC & Pulsating DC Sensitive) 1 module
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager ADA170U, a RCBO Electronic 1P 10kA C Curve-20A, 30mA Type A(AC & Pulsating DC Sensitive)1M
Please note: this range of RCBOs is suitable only for the Commercial Hager Consumer Units. Before ordering, please check with your electrician to see exactly what you need for your consumer units or consumables since these items are non-returnable.
Hager ADA170U RCBO Electronic 1P 10kA C Curve-20A, 30mA Type A(AC & Pulsating DC Sensitive)1M - Specs
- Type: RCBO Electronic 1P 10kA C Curve-20A, 30mA Type A(AC & Pulsating DC Sensitive) 1M
- Neutral position: right
- Number of poles: 1 Pole
- Type of pole: 1 Pole
- Fixing mode: DIN rail type O (symmetrical)
- Curve: C
- Rated operational voltage Ue: 230 / 240 V
- Frequency: 50
- Rated insulation voltage: 250 V
- Rated impulse withstand voltage: 4 kV
- Electric current Rated residual operating current: 30 mA
- Rated short circuit breaking capacity Icn under 230V AC according IEC60898-1: 10 kA
- Depth of installed product: 70 mm
- Height of installed product: 115 mm
- Width of installed product: 17.8 mm
- Total power loss under IN: 6.7 W
- Electric endurance in number of cycles: 2000
- Number of mechanical operations: 2000
- Installation, mounting Tightening torque: 2,1Nm
- Type of connection: with screw
- Standard text: IEC 61009-1,EN 61009-1
- European directive WEEE: concerned
- Protection index IP: IP2X
- Residual current type: A
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.