Hager Domestic / Commercial Consumer Units, Other Consumer Units, and some Electrical Safety & Rules.
- Hager Consumer units – inside and out – installation and flush fit;
- Consumer Unit guide to the 17th edition Wiring Regulations – 1;
- Consumer Unit Guide to the 17th Edition – 2 – Consumer Unit arrangements;
- The 17th edition Consumer Units from Hager, Split Load, Twin RCCB Incomer;
- 17th Edition Hager Consumer Units Split Load, the ones with Twin RCCB Incomer with Unprotected Ways / with 6 Amp RCBO;
- 18 Way Flexible Configurable Consumer Unit from Hager;
- The consumer units from Hager: easy to install, safe, fast, and less effort!
- The consumer units from Hager: choices, accessories, variants&performance;
- Hager Consumer units – inside&out – features, benefits, installation&flush fit;
- Flush Hager Consumer Units, safer domestic energy distribution solutions;
- Surface mounted Hager consumer units, energy distribution to fit home;
- Introducing the Hager Surface Mounted Consumer Units, Hager Domestic CU;
- Short guide to the Hager Domestic Consumer Units with the MCB breakers;
- Hager designs the Consumer Units with a strong aesthetic design!
- Bare bones of protection, the Skeleton Units and their modern replacements;
- Hager Video Guide - Installation Guides
- Video – short Domestic Consumer Unit guide to the 17th regulations;
- Video – Installing a Hager Flush Consumer Unit in a block wall;
- Video – Installing a Hager Surface Consumer Unit;
- Video – Installing a Hager Flush Consumer Unit in Studwall Partition;
- Meeting the 17th Edition needs: the Hager Type B Distribution Boards, Invicta 3;
- 4 more reasons to choose the Invicta 3 Type B Distribution Boards from Hager;
- Invicta 3 Distribution Boards from Hager: The New Design and Features;
- More features and benefits of Invicta Distribution Boards(Hager Invicta 3 Type N);
- Hager Distribution Boards, the new Invicta 3 Type B - features and benefits(1);
- Review: Invicta 3 125A Distribution boards, the Invicta 125A;
- Review: Invicta 3 250A Distribution boards, the Invicta 250A;
- Invicta 3 TPN Distribution Boards from Hager, the 125A and 250A ranges⊧
- Hager Switch Disconnectors – the main features and benefits;
- Hager JAB310 TP&N Switch Disconnector, enclosed Hager 100A TPN disconnector;
- Hager Junction Boxes - the Main Features of a Traditional Junction Box;
- Hager Video – advices about the Type B Boards & the 17th edition;
- Hager Guide to Commercial Installations - full guide:
# Type B Distribution Boards and compliance with standards;
# The cable entry + the isolation and switching;
# Protection against fault current, use skilled persons!
# Protection against electric shock and overvoltage;
# building regulations and the Invicta Type B Boards;
- BG Electrical, RCD protected wiring devices, BG switches and sockets;
- RCD – Residual Current Device, principle of operation; RCD, RCCB, RCBO, CBR;
- circuit protection solutions from MK – Sentry, consumer units;
- Short guide to the 17th edition of the Wiring regulations - main changes;
- Wiring Regulations 17th Edition, BS7671, introduction to the IEE Wiring Regulations;
- Ryefield – Ryefield boards, fuseboards, cut outs and service head dis. fuseboard;
- Ryefield Boards – the 9 way Ryefied Board, 60A Ryefield TPN fuseboards;
- Quicker&Easier Install Connection Boxes - the CHOCBOX, Eureka Innovative;
- Avoid potential electrical hazards(use NICEIC-registered electrician)!
- Rules for electrical safety in the home(read before any electrical work)!
- Part P: protecting the homeowners & reducing the risk of electric shock;
- Part P of the Building Regulations – FAQ by the consumers, ESC advice;
- Working safely with and around electricity on construction sites;
- The RCDs explained: What is a Residual Current Device? Types of RCDs;
- ESC advice: what is a fusebox, and more about the mains switch, fuses &RCDs;
- How safe is the wiring in your home?
- Do you need to re-wire your home for more electrical safety?
- The Part P of the Regs and Rewire first, decorate later;