This is the Hager Design 10 VML91820CU high integrity metal consumer unit, Hager dual row configurable 18 + 20 ways, 100A switch disconnector incomer 2 x 100A 30mA RCCB type A with knockouts.
This enclosure comes supplied with 2 x Type A RCCBs, a full metal DIN rail, 100A switch disconnector incomer, 2 RCCBs and a full complement of earth and neutral terminals along with marking labels, busbar and instructions
Dimensions: width 478mm, height 486mm, depth 83mm, total depth with door 100mm
Hager VML71829CU Dual Row 18 + 20 Way High Integrity Configurable Consumer Unit
- Conforms to BS EN 61439-3 Including Annex ZB (16kA rating).
- Knockouts located top, bottom and rear of base.
- High Integrity Dual row consumer unit.
- Part of the Hager Design 10 range of Amendment 3 compliant consumer units.
- HI Configurable 18 + 20 Way 100A Switch 2 x 100A
- Dimensions: width 478mm, height 486mm, depth 83mm, total depth with door 100mm
- Number of knockouts: Top Face 30 x 15 (mm) - 2, Top Face 40 x 30 (mm) - 6, Back 100 x 50 (mm) - 6, Bottom Face 30 x 15 (mm) - 5
- Rated & operational voltage (Un / Ue): 230V a.c. 50Hz
- Rated insulation voltage (Ui): 320V a.c. 50Hz
- Rated impulse withstand voltage (Uimp): 4kV
- Rated current of the Assembly (InA): 100A
- Mechanical impact protection: IK 05
- Pollution degree: 2
- Types of system earthing for which the ASSEMBLY is designed: TNC-S, TN-S when installed in an electrical installation complying with BS 7671. Hager recommends for TT systems a 100A type S time delayed RCCB or a main switch with RCBO protection only on all outgoing circuits.
- Indoor use only
- Stationary ASSEMBLY
- Degree of protection: IP2XC with Door Open / closed and full compliment of outgoing devices and or blanks ftted. Note: Where cables are installed through top wall of enclosure, gaps of IP4X to be maintained.
- Intended use: Intended for use in domestic (residential) or similar premises.
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) classification: EMC Environment B
- External design: VML: Wall-mounted, surface type, enclosed assembly.
- The type of construction: Fixed parts
- Type A DBO (Distribution board for use by ordinary persons)
- Note: picture is informative.