Hager Dual Row HI Configurable 18 + 20 Way Consumer Unit 100A Switch Disconnector 2x100A 30mA Type A RCCB Hager Fuseboard Amendment 3
This is the Hager Design 10 VML91820CU high integrity metal consumer unit, Hager dual row configurable 18 + 20 ways, 100A switch disconnector incomer 2 x 100A 30mA RCCB type A with knockouts.
This enclosure comes supplied with 2 x Type A RCCBs, a full metal DIN rail, 100A switch disconnector incomer, 2 RCCBs and a full complement of earth and neutral terminals along with marking labels, busbar and instructions
Dimensions of installed product: width 476mm, height 485mm, depth 98.3mm
Hager VML71829CU Dual Row 18 + 20 Way High Integrity Configurable Consumer Unit
- Conforms to BS EN 61439-3 Including Annex ZB (16kA rating).
- Knockouts located top, bottom and rear of base.
- High Integrity Dual row consumer unit.
- Part of the Hager Design 10 range of Amendment 3 compliant consumer units.
- HI Configurable 18 + 20 Way 100A Switch 2 x 100A
- Dimensions of installed product: width 476mm, height 485mm, depth 98.3mm
- Number of knockouts: Top Face 30 x 15 (mm) - 2, Top Face 40 x 30 (mm) - 6, Back 100 x 50 (mm) - 6, Bottom Face 30 x 15 (mm) - 5
- Rated & operational voltage (Un / Ue): 230V a.c. 50Hz
- Rated insulation voltage (Ui): 320V a.c. 50Hz
- Rated impulse withstand voltage (Uimp): 4kV
- Rated current of the Assembly (InA): 100A
- Mechanical impact protection: IK 05
- Pollution degree: 2
- Types of system earthing for which the ASSEMBLY is designed: TNC-S, TN-S when installed in an electrical installation complying with BS 7671. Hager recommends for TT systems a 100A type S time delayed RCCB or a main switch with RCBO protection only on all outgoing circuits.
- Indoor use only
- Stationary ASSEMBLY
- Degree of protection: IP2XC with Door Open / closed and full compliment of outgoing devices and or blanks ftted. Note: Where cables are installed through top wall of enclosure, gaps of IP4X to be maintained.
- Intended use: Intended for use in domestic (residential) or similar premises.
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) classification: EMC Environment B
- External design: VML: Wall-mounted, surface type, enclosed assembly.
- The type of construction: Fixed parts
- Type A DBO (Distribution board for use by ordinary persons)
Note: picture is informative.
Hager Design 10 range - Features and Benefits
- 100A RCCBs allow the board to be installed with upstream protection offered by any rating of cut out fuse (60, 80 or 100A) without the need to calculate the sum of downstream devices to establish overcurrent requirements.
- Type A RCCBs for general purpose circuits and circuits containing equipment incorporating electronic components.
- High integrity layout allows RCBOs to be fitted separate to the RCCBs for reduction of nuisance tripping on essential circuits and splitting earth leakage across multiple RCDs
- Rear Knockouts for ease of cable entry – Cable protector plate (VM02CE) available as accessory (to be ordered separately)
- Front cover retained screws – Prevents loss during installation
- Full metal DIN rail – Secure and stable attachment of devices
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.