Hager VMLF114 Flush 14 Way Consumer Unit 100A Mains Switch Disconnector Incomer Design10 Amendment 3
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager VMLF114, a Flush 14 Way Consumer Unit 100A Mains Switch Disconnector Incomer - part of the Hager Design10 range. The flush design removes the harsh appearance of a surface mounted enclosure on the wall.
Hager Design 10 has been created as an entry level board which meets the requirements of the wiring regulations (BS 7671) and allows the consumer unit to be installed flush at the height stated in the building regulations (Part M), with minimum impact on the area.
Hager Flush 14 Way Consumer Unit 100A Mains Switch Disconnector Incomer
- Rated current: 100 A
- Dimensions: 99mm depth, 282mm height, 407mm width
- Number of modules: 14
- Door: non keylock door, inter-lockable
- Material: steel
- RAL colour number: 9010
- Number of rows: 1
- IP rating: IP2XC rated
- Model: Hager VMLF114 14 Way Flush 100A Switch Disconnector Incomer
- Standards BS EN 61439-3
- Rated & Operational Voltage (Un/Ue) 230V a.c 50 Hz
- Rated impulse withstand voltage (Uimp) 4kV
- Rated Current of the Assembly (Ina) 100A
- Pollution Degree 2
- Intended locations Indoor use only
- Degree of protection IP2XC with door open / closed and full compliment of devices / blanks fitted. Note: Where cables are installed through the top wall of the enclosure, gaps of IP4X to be maintained.
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) classification EMC environment B
- External design Wall mounted, surface type, enclosed assembly.
- Mechanical impact protection IK05
- Type of construction Fixed parts
- Incoming Line/Neutral terminal 50mm2
- Incoming Earth Terminal 16mm2
- Cable clamp - Secures supply cables on entry to main incoming device preventing any movement being transmitted through meter tails to device
- Rear Knockouts for ease of cable entry – Cable protector plate (VM02CE) provided
- 2 piece base allows for first fix, second fix option
- Adjustable Depth Base - Base assembly is adjustable from 72mm to 92mm, at 72mm allows for 60mm studwork and 12mm plasterboard
- Full metal DIN rail – Secure and stable attachment of devices
- Quick release clip on MCB/RCBO – Allows removal of MCB/RCBO with busbar still in place
- Optimised cabling space – DIN rail position allows maximum cabling space
- Top mounted terminal rail makes the wiring of the neutral and earth connections neat and simple.
- Torque settings displayed inside front cover so they’re easily accessible by the electrician.
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.