Hager JK118BG Invicta 3 18 Ways Triple Pole (125A Incoming 63A Outgoing) Distribution Board
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager 18 Triple Pole Ways Invicta 3 (125A Incoming 63A Outgoing), industrial distribution board.
Please note: this board does NOT include the incoming / outgoing devices; these need to be ordered separately.
- When fitting a meter pack a JK101SE (300mm) is required to provide additional incoming cable space.
- Surface mounted steel enclosures.
- Enclosure degree of protection: IP3X
- Obround protected cable entry points
- Dimensions: 1100mm Height x 465mm Width x 132.5mm Depth
- Type: 18 Triple Pole or 54 Single Pole Ways
- The Neutral Bars have transparent Ip2X shrouding to make cabling easier
- Incoming: 125A
- Outgoing: 63A
- Enclosures are available with plain or glazed doors.
- The earth and neautral bars are positioned and designed for simpler installation
- Fully shrouded copper busbar, rated 25kA short circuit conditional current.
- L1, L2, L3 on moulding are visible with and without the front cover fitted, which show through the cover for ease of phase identification
- Supplied without incoming and outgoing devices.
- A hager incoming kit must be used.
- Complies with BS EN 60439-3
Please note: it is Supplied without incoming and outgoing devices
Requires one of the following Incomer Kits:
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.