Hager IU44-16D 4 Module Metal Unit 1x100A + 63A Switched Fuse with Door in White Amendment 3
This is the Hager IU44-16D 4 module metal unit 1x100A + 63A switched fuse with metal door in white, fully Amendment 3 compliant.
Hager IU44-16D 1x100A + 63A switched Fuse with door - Features
- Rated & operational voltage (Un / Ue): 230V a.c. 50Hz
- Rated insulation voltage (Ui): 320V a.c. 50Hz
- Rated impulse withstand voltage (Uimp): 4kV
- Rated current of the Assembly (InA): 63A
- Rated current of an Outgoing circuit (Inc): 63A fuse
- Rated conditional short-circuit current of the ASSEMBLY (Icc): 10kA fused conditional. 17kA pk
- Protection against electric shock: Consumer unit shall be installed in an electrical system conforming to the current edition of IEC 60364 / BS 7671
- Rated diversity factor (RDF) / Values of assumed loading: 1way = 1.0
- Rated frequency (fn): 50 Hz
- Pollution degree: 2
- Types of system earthing for which the ASSEMBLY is designed: TNC-S, TN-S when installed in an electrical installation complying with BS 7671
- Indoor use only
- Stationary ASSEMBLY
- Degree of protection: IP2XC
- Intended use: Intended for use in commercial premises.
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) classification: EMC Environment B
- External design: Wall-mounted, surface type, enclosed assembly.
- Mechanical impact protection: IK 05
- The type of construction: Fixed parts
- Type A DBO (Distribution board for use by ordinary persons)
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.