Hager JK108BG 8 Way 125A TPN Distribution Board Type B Glazed Door Invicta 3 (17th edition)
This item requires:
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is a Hager TP&N Distribution Board Type B, 8 way distribution board (125A), with a glazed door, part of the Invicta 3 range from Hager
Please note: this board does NOT include the incoming / outgoing devices; these need to be ordered separately.
Hager JK108BG TPN Distribution Board - Features
- Standards: Designed, manufactured, and tested to BS EN 60439-3(also meets BS EN 61439-3)
- Busbar Current Rating: 125A
- Busbar Type: Fully Shrouded Copper
- Incoming: 25kA Conditional; 125A Switch; 63A Contactor AC3; 100A contactor AC3; Direct Connection; more incomer options available
- Outgoing ways: 8 Triple pole outgoing ways
- Outgoing Protection: Type B MCB(0.5A to 63A, 1P and 3P); Type C, D MCB (0.5A to 63A, 1P and 3P); 1Mod and 2 Mod RCBO(6A to 50A Type B and C, 30mA and 10mA);
- Voltage Rating in AC: 230 / 400V
- IP Protection: IP3X to BS EN 60529
- Enclosure Body Type: Steel
- Enclosure Paint Type: Powder Coat Grey White RAL 9002
- Cable Entry: Obround protected cable entry points
Terminal Connection Capacity
- Incoming Earth Terminal: M8 stud
- Incoming Neutral Terminal: 50 sq mm cage or M5 stud
- Outgoing Earth Terminals: 16 sq mm
- Outgoing Neutral Terminals: 16 sq mm
- Enclosure Earth Stud: M8
- Hager Invicta 3 range, the 125A TP & N Board 6 Way with Glazed Door
- Dimensions: Height 625mm, Width 465mm, Depth 132.5mm
- Mounting: 4 x key hole fixing holes plus central top key hole for one fixing hanging/leveling
- Gland Plate: Top and Bottom removable
- Integrated Locking System: Coin lock as standard, key lock as accessory
Note: this industrial distribution board requires one of the following Incomer Kits: JK11003S, JK11004S, JK11253S, JK10634RH, JK11004RH
|Dimensions||Height 625mm, Width 465mm, Depth 132.5mm|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.