Hager JK110 SP&N Metal Lockable 10 Way Distribution Board 100A Switch Disconnector Incomer
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager JK110, a Single Pole and Neutral metal lockable 10 way distribution board with 10 switch disconnector controlled ways (100A). It is part of a range of Hager SP&N distribution boards with a choice of eiter 100A 2 pole switch disconnector, 63A 30mA 2P RCCB or 100A 30mA 2P RCCB, or a range of split load versions.
Hager JK110 10 Way Metal Distribution Board - Features
- Ample wiring space, with provision to accept RCBO’s.
- Optional door lock kit, needs to be ordered separately - see JK22A.
- Full complement of earth and neutral terminal bars to accept up to 25mm2 incoming and 16mm2 outgoing cable.
- This board is suitable for cable entry/exit on all sides and back.
- It accepts most consumer unit accessories.
- Complies with EN 60-439 part 3.
- Materials: it is manufactured from 1.25mm CR4 cold reduced mild steep, phosphate pretreated and powder coated to 00A01 BS 4800 (as per manufacturer's specs).
- 100A switch disconnector incomer
- Total ways: 10 way distribution board
- Switch disconnector controlled ways: 10 ways
- Dimensions: 326mm wide x 236mm high x 125mm deep
Note: the picture is for illustrative purposes only.
|Dimensions||326mm width, 236mm height, 125mm depth|
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.