Hager MTN132 32A 1 Pole Type B 6kA Miniature Circuit Breaker, Single Pole MCB
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only, £6+VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
This is the Hager MTN132 32A 1 Pole Type B 6kA Miniature Circuit Breaker, Single Pole MCB. It is part of the new MTN range of Hager MCBs.
This Hager MCB (Miniature Circuit Breaker) allows you to ensure protection of circuits against short circuits and overload currents.
Hager MTN132 32A Type B MCB - Specs
- It is the Hager MTN132 MCB 1P 6kA B-32A 1M
- Number of poles: 1 Pole
- Type of pole: 1 Pole
- Curve: Type B curve
- Rated operational voltage Ue: 230 / 400 V
- Frequency: 50 / 60 Hz
- Rated current: 32A
- Type of supply voltage: AC
- Rated insulation voltage: 500 V
- Rated impulse withstand voltage: 4000 V
- Rated service breaking capacity: Ics AC according IEC 60898-1: 6 kA
- Rating current 30°C: 32 A
- Depth of installed product: 70 mm
- Height of installed product: 83 mm
- Width of installed product: 17.5 mm
- Total power loss under IN: 4.4 W
- Electric endurance in number of cycles: 4000
- Number of mechanical operations: 20000
- Tightening torque: 2,8Nm
- Connection cross-sect. flexible conductor: 1 ; 25mm²
- Connection cross-sect. rigid cable: 1 ; 35mm²
- Type of connection: with screw
- Standard text: EN 60898-1
- Protection index IP: IP20 rated
- Operating temperature: min -25, max. 70 °C
- Storage temperature: min -25, max. 80 °C
- Operating temperature: -25, max. 70 °C
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.