Hager VML110RK 10 Way 100A Main Switch Incomer Consumer Unit Round Knockouts (Design 10)
(over £100+VAT, applies to zones A&B only , £6 +VAT otherwise)
Order online & collect in store
Introducing the Hager Design 10 VML110RK 10 Way 100A Isolator Incomer Metal Clad Consumer Unit for Surface Mounting available at Sparks for the best price. It takes the MTN range of MCB Type B single modules (to be ordered separately).
Hager VML110RK Dimensions: Height 246mm x Width 299mm x Depth 83mm (100mm including lid)
It is a Design 10 Consumer Unit 10 Way 100A Switch Disconnector Incomer Round Knockouts.
It comes complete with a full complement of earth and neutral terminals along with marking labels, busbar, and instructions.
It is 18th edition compliant and suitable for all electrical applications, including domestic applications.
Hager VML110RK 10 Way 100A Switch Disconnector Incomer Consumer Unit - Specs
- It is a 10 way metal clad consumer unit.
- Model: Hager VML110RK 10 Way 100A main switch incomer CU.
- Complete with: 100A DP main switch
- Fixing mode: surface mounting
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Depth of installed product: 100 mm
- Height of installed product: 98.2 mm
- Width of installed product: 297 mm
- Type of door closing: non keylock
- Quick release clip on MCB/RCBO
- Current rating: 100A
- Round knockouts (top, bottom and rear)
- Incoming device: 100A Isolator
- Conforms to BS EN 61439-3 Including Annex ZB (16kA rating)
- Number of outgoing ways: 10 way consumer unit
- Standards: BS EN 61439
- Metal DIN rail assembly
- Surge protection fitted: no
- Surge protection ready: no
- 18th edition compliant
- Colour: pure white
- Colour: white
- RAL colour: RAL 9010 - Pure white
- Material: Steel
- Number of rows: 1
- Protection index IP: IP2XC
Note: Some images and pictures are for reference only. The item may differ from the image/picture due to manufacturer's change. Should you require the exact item in the picture, please call or email us to enquire.
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.