Hager VML90810CU 8 + 10 High Integrity Dual Row Configurable Consumer Unit 100A Main Switch 2 x 100A 30mA Type A RCCB Hager Fuseboard
This is the Hager VML90810CU, a 8 + 10 Dual Row 100A Main Switch 2 x 100A RCCB type A 30mA, a High Integrity Metal Consumer Unit; it is an all metal consumer unit part of the Hager 18th Edition DESIGN10 range.
It is a configurable all metal consumer unit compliant with BS 7671:2018 (18th Edition), and the twin RCD split load configuration protects a configurable bank of 8 + 10 MCBs / RCBOs split into two circuits.
This high integrity consumer unit comes supplied with a full metal DIN rail and a full complement of earth and neutral terminals, along with the necessary marking labels, the busbar, and the instructions.
Hager 8 + 10 Dual Row Consumer Unit VML90810CU - Specs
- Dimensions of installed product: 98.3mm depth x 485mm height x 296.8mm width
- 1 x 100A Double Pole Main switch to control the entire board and allow for up to 18 x RCBO's or MCB's circuits (8 + 10)
- Metal split load and configurable consumer units with the ability to protect selected circuits with RCBOs and the remainder of circuits split across two RCCBs
- It comes supplied with Type A RCCBs, a full metal DIN rail, 100A switch disconnector incomer, 2 RCCBs and a full complement of earth and neutral terminals along with marking labels, busbar and instructions.
- 18 Way Consumer unit, with max number of MCB's or RCBO's being 8 + 10
- The main switch controls all circuits
- Rated current: 100A
- Number of rows: 2
- Cover door: non keylock door, not interlockable
- IP protection index: IP2XC
- The terminal bars are top mounted allowing for easy cable dressing - fully rated to 100A
- This board conforms to BS EN 6439-3 including Annex ZB (16kA rating)
Hager Design 10 range - Features and Benefits
- 100A RCCBs allow the board to be installed with upstream protection offered by any rating of cut out fuse (60, 80 or 100A) without the need to calculate the sum of downstream devices to establish overcurrent requirements.
- Type A RCCBs for general purpose circuits and circuits containing equipment incorporating electronic components.
- High integrity layout allows RCBOs to be fitted separate to the RCCBs for reduction of nuisance tripping on essential circuits and splitting earth leakage across multiple RCDs
- Rear Knockouts for ease of cable entry – Cable protector plate (VM02CE) available as accessory (to be ordered separately)
- Front cover retained screws – Prevents loss during installation
- Full metal DIN rail – Secure and stable attachment of devices
Need more detailed specs?
Sparks Direct delivers via courier to the UK only; the standard delivery charge is £6 + VAT for all orders under £100 + VAT. If your order is over £120, you get free delivery (unless there's a special delivery charge for the items you wish to order or you're in shipping zone C or D). Full details for shipping charges can be found via Terms and Conditions.
If the items you order are in stock and the order is placed before 1.00pm, delivery can be made within 1-2 working days. If the items are not in stock, we will inform you via email how long it will take or ask for your confirmation if there's a long lead time.
We offer 30-day returns for unwanted items - please email us to request a returns number which will need to be quoted when the items are returned. For faulty items or items damaged in transit, please advise via email, and an appropriate returns number will be provided. Full details concerning returns and refunds can be found via our Terms and Conditions.